Thursday, August 23, 2007

Four Months Old











Cooper turned four months old on August 21st! He's getting so big and learning lots of things! He's really doing well with the transition of me going back to school. D took a few days off this week so he could spend time with Coop! I think it was really good for their relationship!:) Cooper just adores his daddy! He spent a very long day by himself today because D was at work and I had Meet the Teacher night at school! I think he's adjusting to the change pretty well!



I really enjoyed meeting all of my kiddos and their parents! They are all so very sweet and I know we're going to have a great year! My mom bought me a beautiful dress to wear so I just had to post a picture of it:) I'm looking forward to the first day of school on Monday!

No comments: