D and I went to the A&M game last weekend. D got really good seats in the Zone:) It was great having your own seat and not having to stand the whole time. We enjoyed being back in Aggieland! We got Cooper an A&M collar. It's WAY too big for him right now, but it should still fit when he's full grown!
Cooper is half way through his puppy classes. He's doing really well! Last week was very exciting because we learned how to "stay" and "come." It doesn't sound too exciting but when you have a 30 pound very excited/hyper Lab pup, come and stay are essential. He's also learning "leave it" which is VERY hard for him! He just sits and shakes because he can't get all of the treats that I put out on the floor. It's funny! When I let him get the treats, they're gone in a matter of seconds!
School is going really well! I have the smallest class...only 22 kiddos:) They are very sweet and just want to please! We get through the lessons a lot faster than last year, mainly because I know how quickly they can work. They also work faster than last year's group, so often I find myself looking for things to do to fill the class time. It's a good problem to have though. I'm excited about the possibilities!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment