Derek and I got Cooper on June 28th! He was only about 7 pounds of sweet lab puppy. I went to KC that weekend and left him with D. They had a good time bonding but Derek was very glad for some extra help with our new little one! He is a very healthy, happy pup. Cooper has already learned how to sit and speak. We are working on lay down. He loves walks and spending time in the backyard! I took him to the vet last Thursday and he weighed 17 pounds!!! He's growing fast! Derek and I went out of town last weekend and I swear his legs grew 2 inches. Cooper is starting to look less like a little pup and more like an adult dog. It's amazing how fast he's grown in a month!!! We start puppy classes at PetSmart on August 7th! Derek and I are so blessed to have such a wonderful little pup in our lives!
July 25, 2007
No comments:
Post a Comment