Hi! My name is Chloe!
As you can see, I'm part hound and boy can I howl! I'm usually pretty quiet, unless I'm in my cage. I'm about four months old and a Momma's girl already! I love to follow my Momma everywhere she goes! We've shared a bond from the moment she put me in her car.
I joined the Cain Family last Wednesday night. Momma, Daddy, and Cooper came to the Galveston County Animal Shelter and they picked ME!!! I am such a lucky little girl!
I had a good first night, but Momma discovered that I had worms. She took me to the vet on Thursday. They gave me medicine for my worms. Dr. Murphy also checked me out and said I was just fine other than the worms, which aren't that bad. After we went to the vet office, Momma took me to PetSmart to get a few things. I got my super cute pink and green collar with matching leash!! (I think Momma is happy to have a little girl around...I sure do love to be dolled up!) I also got my very own girly football. It's purple and I love it!!
My big brother, Cooper, is the greatest brother in the world! He taught me how to use the doggie door the first night I was home. I haven't had too many accidents in the house either! I'm not a fan of staying in a cage, but it's not so bad if Cooper is right next to me. We hang out during the day while Momma and Daddy are at work. At night we love to chase each other with our toys! Cooper even lets me "win" sometimes, too. (I told you he was the greatest!) We also like to have "Royal Rumbles." It may look vicious, but we're just playing. Momma caught us in the act...and for the record, Cooper hadn't told me that doggies aren't aloud on the sofas, so I think I should get a free pass on the punishment.
Cooper let me use his extra bed. 
It's pretty nice, but I would LOVE to have my own bed with MY name on it. Grammy, do you mind making just one more? Pretty please with sugar on top!!!

It's pretty nice, but I would LOVE to have my own bed with MY name on it. Grammy, do you mind making just one more? Pretty please with sugar on top!!!
Cooper and I are like peas and carrots! We just love to hang out together!
I have a wonderful life with my brand new family! I'm the happiest(and luckiest) little girl in League City!! I can't wait to meet you, too!

2 comments:
Awwww... she's so cute! She looks like she has the doggy version of pigtails for ears! Makes her look more feminine than Cooper. She really is a lot smaller that he is!! Looks like she has made her self at home in the house and in your hearts! Love you all!
MoM/Grandma C
Oh my goodness, she is ADORABLE!! I love the picture of her wrestling with Coopy. I bet he is just beside himself at having a sister! :) Congrats on the new family member, I can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment