Sunday, January 11, 2009
Christmas- Part III??
Well Cooper had a little Christmas Part III this weekend. Auntie Shan, Uncle Blake, and Cousie Jax sent Coopie some new toys! He got a yellow chicken (same material as the Man family), rubber rings, and a bone with meat in it. He was super excited! His instant favorite was the chicken, probably because it squeaks. Chicken is most definitely the favorite squeaky toy now! He wasn't quite sure what to do with the rings at first because he had never had any before. It took awhile before we got him to understand what to do. Once we did, there was no stopping him. Coop likes to pull Momma around the living room by his rings! He's also really funny to watch when he just plays with them by himself. He gets all tangled up!! The bone was a big hit as well! I got a really cute picture of his anxious little face waiting for the package to be opened. (Due to the computer issues, I'm scared to load it on the computer. I'll repost the pics when we finally get an external hard drive.) We have to pace him with the bone, so he doesn't get whiffy. D took it from him after a little while and put it up. Cooper goes over to where the bone is and just barks and whines for a long time! I don't think he even saw D put it up, but he can smell it! Coop was funny when we got all of his presents out of the box. I think he got a little bit overwhelmed! He was panting with excitement for the rest of the day! Thanks Auntie Shan, Uncle Blake, and JJ!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay - I'm glad it got there and that Coop liked it! I thought of him immediately when I saw that rubber chicken. :D I hope you didn't give him the chocolate labs though, those were for you guys. Plus that would have made him a cannibal. ;) Merry (belated) Christmas Coopy!!
Post a Comment