We spent this Christmas at D's parents' house. We added to the "Man" family with the addition of Cooper's new RED MAN. He absolutely LOVES Red Man. It was so much fun to watch him inspect his new toy and then become consumed with playing with it! He's such a funny dog and brings us much joy and laughter:)
D got his present from Coopie and me for his birthday: A Wii! We have had so much fun playing the different games together! Shannon, Blake, and Jaxson gave D a "shoot 'em up" game (Metal of Honor: World at War) which he was so excited to open!!! Wifey tried to get him the gun to go with it, but was unsuccessful:( You can play the game without it, but it's very difficult. I know he will spend many hours with his new favorite toy.
I am currently using my new present: A beautiful red Dell laptop! It is VERY nice!! It has SOOOO much more memory than our PC and is much faster. It will be great for grad school, which I start on January 20th (yikes!) The day we left to come up to Arlington, our PC gave me the blue screen of death and said "Shut down immediately!!" in the weird old school font. It was very scary! I'm nervous that we lost all of our pictures and files, but I guess we'll see when we go back home. Pops is going to help us buy a good external hard drive, so our new laptop doesn't get overloaded with the millions of pictures I take of Cooper;)
My mom and sis worked Christmas day and night, so my daddy came over to have Christmas dinner with the Cain Clan! The men and dog fried the turkey in the backyard. They have it down to a science..."two beers worth of time" Obviously it's a very manly process;) When they were finished, we had a WONDERFUL dinner prepared by the MoM! We also got a little Wii time in as we enjoyed our pie.
We're looking forward to spending a second Christmas Eve and day with the Vinson Clan in a few days!
Sorry no pics...I left my camera in League City:( Very unlike me...I usually live my memories through the lens of a camera, as D would say!
2 comments:
Sounds like a good time was had by all. Glad it was fun! Miss you guys!
Yikes! Sorry to hear about your PC! Something like that happened to us with our old one, but we took it in to CompUSA and they were able to get me my pictures and some documents back. I know they're not around any more, but I bet Best Buy or someone could do it too. Good luck! And yay for your new computer!! :)
Post a Comment