Cooper is now 9 months old. I can't believe that we've only had him for 6 months! It seems like he's been a part of our lives forever. He's such a great dog! He adores his daddy! They play all the time. His favorite toy is his "Little Devil."
Our intermediate classes got cancelled, but we've still been working on heel and stay. His favorite command is "Wait" because he knows that he will just sit for a few minutes and then he will get another command to get up and do something else. It's actually one of our favorites too. He waits while we put food in his bowl. He won't eat until we say "Release." He waits at doors and to get out of his cage.
Grammy made a bed for him that he LOVES!!! It's gotten kind of cold on the tile, so he sits on his bed and chews toys and bones.
Grammy made a bed for him that he LOVES!!! It's gotten kind of cold on the tile, so he sits on his bed and chews toys and bones.
I know he's gotten bigger but it's not as noticable as before. He weighs alittle more than 50 pounds! I can barely pick him up now. I'm sad, but he is very excited about that!
D and I couldn't ask for a better dog! We look forward to many great years with our loyal pup!
1 comment:
Coop is such a cutie - he's getting to be such a big boy! I can tell hs likes his new bed, he looks very cozy.
Post a Comment