Sunday, February 3, 2008
Fun weekend
We've had a really fun weekend! We went down to Arlington on Friday night to hang out with MoM. Coop got to come too! He was a very good little boy:) MoM came up and spent the night on Saturday night. We took lots of pictures of the Coop. He spent lots of time hanging out on his bed. Cooper LOVES Grandma! According to Cooper, "She plays all the time, unlike Mom and Dad." On Sunday we went to church and then ate at Roma's. MoM and I got stombolis. They were HUGE! We were only able to eat half of them. It was really good. Then D dropped us off at the house and we went shopping. I got two pairs of shoes and MoM even found some shoes at DSW Shoe Warehouse. I've been wanting a pair of Puma type shoes to wear with jeans. Basically casual tennis shoes. I found some really cute NewBalance pink and gray shoes! I also got a pair of cute and comfy black shoes for work. They'll look good with pants and skirts:) We did really well!!! While we were shopping, D ran some errands. He got Coop a HUGE raw hide!! Cooper didn't quite know what to do with it because he can't put his mouth around it! It's been a really great weekend. We always enjoy hanging out with the MoM!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like y'all had a great time. Emmett would be jealous of Cooper's awesome treat! :)
I had a great time with my kids and grandpooch! Coop is an awesome dog-- eager to please and lots of energy and personality! D & Lori were fun, too...
:^) Love y'all! MoM
Post a Comment