Summer is finally here! D and I are so excited to have the summer off together for the first time. We have some big plans for the summer. Probably the biggest is remodeling our kitchen. I can't wait!:) Here are some other goals I/we have for the summer:
-Clean out ALL of the closets in our house.
-Take a bunch of clothes and home goods to Goodwill.
-Get back into running. I started for a few weeks in April and May, but the craziness of the end of the year took over. I might even enter a 5K. (Derek thinks I'll be a marathon runner one day...I think that's just crazy! I don't like to run that much.)
-Visit my sweet nephews-still working on this one, but we're planning to go out there at some point:)
-Get my CDL-unfortunately we have to drive the bus to our games next year. D has to get his too, but he was planning on it anyway. He's in this coaching thing for the long haul. (I plan to be the coach's wife for the long haul;) )
-Relax and rest. We've already met this goal...looking forward to more of it throughout the summer:)
I'll probably recap the fall, winter, and spring at some point...stay tuned!
1 comment:
Envious of you two getting to enjoy the summer off TOGETHER! How wonderful that will be -- enjoy!! :)
Post a Comment