Father Matkin married Derek and I, too!
The reheasal dinner was at the Iron Cactus, which is a neat Mexican food restaurant. We ate out on the patio. Derek and I sat at a table with all of my cousins! My one of my girl cousins got a Shirley Temple and two of the boys were making fun of her. Derek ordered one for each of them! Needless to say, he gets along well with my cousins:)
My aunt did my sister's make up. (She did my make up at my wedding too!)
Relaxing in the Bride's room with a little champagne and snacks!
Matron of Honor with the Bride
Three Generations Picture
Being the Matron of Honor, I didn't get many pictures at the wedding and reception. I'm sure I'll add to the post when my fam emails their pictures.
We had a mini family reunion this weekend as well because so many of our family members were able to come down! We hadn't been together since my wedding four years ago, so it was nice to see everyone. On Sunday we went to brunch at Chez Zee to celebrate three birthdays. My youngest cousin, Samantha, turned 10 on Sunday, my Aunt Vicki turned 50 last week, and my dad's dad, Grandvati, will turn 80 in November. Here's the group after lunch:

All of the "kids" have grown up quite a bit. Few of the cousins taking pics on the computer.
Tanner and I were really tired on Sunday after all of the events of the weekend!
4 comments:
Glad everything went well and that everyone had a good time! Doesn't it feel weird to think your little sister is married? That's how it was for me at yours & D's wedding! :) But I sure scored an awesome sister in law! ;)
I second Shannon's comment! I think our families were both blessed by the union of our children... ours because we have another daughter and yours because they got a son! Thanks for being a good helpmate to my precious son, Lady Bug. I think God must have created you just for him... He answered my prayers for both of my kids in the very best way possible--- and I do praise Him!!!
I love the fact that blog pictures make a person feel a part of an event even when they aren't there!Everything looks like it was gorgeous! You looked very pretty too!
Lori, I loved your post. And I hated not being there. It looked like the wedding weekend was just wonderful and beautiful!!!
Oh, and you said ALL of your cousins were there...not quite missy. You two favorite and eldest cousins weren't ;-)
Also, you mentioned that you'd see everyone again this summer...what is happening this summer?!?!
Post a Comment