oh, yeah!!! I really do like it! It is very sharp looking... like you said, it looks like one of those super high dollar cars. I'm happy for you both that you have this part behind you and can now get back to the important stuff in life. Not that getting a new car isn't important- it has just consumed so much of your lives lately. Now you can just enjoy it!! Oh, and by the way, you look good behind the wheel, Lady Bug!! Nice fit!! Love you both!
Very pretty!! I'm sorry for everything you guys had to go thru, but am glad that at least you have another cool set of wheels. Fun to see D posting on the blog! :D
2 comments:
oh, yeah!!! I really do like it! It is very sharp looking... like you said, it looks like one of those super high dollar cars. I'm happy for you both that you have this part behind you and can now get back to the important stuff in life. Not that getting a new car isn't important- it has just consumed so much of your lives lately. Now you can just enjoy it!! Oh, and by the way, you look good behind the wheel, Lady Bug!! Nice fit!! Love you both!
Very pretty!! I'm sorry for everything you guys had to go thru, but am glad that at least you have another cool set of wheels. Fun to see D posting on the blog! :D
Post a Comment