Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Classroom Decor

Here is the wall hang I made for my classroom:

I really like how the pink and brown turned out! Thanks for the input:)


PS-I may just take Shannon's advice and sell these on Etsy. How much would you pay for one?

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I love it! Very cute! :) I'd guess you could charge ~$15 or so, maybe more? You might try searching on etsy for similar items to get an average of what other people are charging. Also, I have heard that you should take your cost of materials + est cost of your time * 2 = the wholesale price, then 2* wholesale = your retail price. (But I didn't do that with my shirts!) I can't wait to see your shop! Let me know if you have any questions about setting up!

Cheryl said...

Good job!! I really like the brown and pink! It looks very "Lori," I think... :o)