Sunday, June 7, 2009

Before and After

We've had a few changes in our lives recently. Although they're not super significant, I thought I'd share them.


1. New Car
Before: 1999 Ford Explorer


After: 2009 Honda Accord




2. New Haircut

Before: LONG Hair

After: Short hair with a bonus look at me in my classroom:)

3. New Job

Before: 7th Grade Pre-AP Science Teacher at Clear Lake Intermediate


After: 7th Grade WAVE Science Teacher at Westbrook Intermediate


4. New Camera (my anniversary present:) )

Before:

After:
What a difference a few months make!!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow, all such cool changes! I love your hair, and your new car is SOO pretty! And your new job will be great, I know it. :) And now with your new camera, you can post even MORE pics to your blog! ;) Speaking of, I wanna see some cruise pics, woman!! :D

Cheryl said...

BEFORE: nice
AFTER: reeeally nice!!

God is so good to us all- and I see His hand on you two in so many ways giving you blessing upon blessing. I love you both mucho much!!

MoM