Sunday, November 16, 2008

I got tagged

My beautiful sister (in-law) tagged me! Here's what I've been up to for the past 10 years:

1 minute ago: Thanking my hubby for going to the grocery store for me.

1 day ago: Relaxing and trying to heal my hurting back.

1 month ago: Thinking about my sister on her 23rd birthday.

3 years ago: Getting ready to move back up to Dallas from College Station to live with my husband of 6 months...and student teach 6th grade math.

5 years ago: Being nursed back to health by my boyfriend from the worst flu of my life! (I lost 10 pounds and missed two weeks of college...he had the "in sickness and in health" vow already down.)

7 years ago: Conducting the Lamar band during marching season my senior of high school...and missing my boyfriend at A&M.

10 years ago: Celebrating one month of officially dating my high school sweetheart, Derek.


Thanks for tagging me, Shan! That was fun!!:)

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hey, Bug! I told Shannon that it would probably freak her out to read your "tagged" responses since you were only a freshman in HS 10 yrs ago,... I was right-- her jaw dropped! :^)
Love you! MoM

Shannon said...

Yay! Thanks for posting - that was fun. And yeah, that is weird to think that you were that young only 10 years ago! :O