As spring arrives we have a big announcement:
Derek, Cooper, and I are moving to the Houston area in June! Derek was transferred through Progressive about a month ago and we've been VERY busy since then! I am happy to report that I will be teaching 7th grade science next year at Clear Lake Intermediate! I visited the school on Monday and LOVE it! The principal is great and the staff was so welcoming! I will miss my friends/teammates at Heritage very much!!! Derek and I have been house hunting for awhile. We have finally found a house that we love and we're in the process of negotiating the contract. I'll post pictures as soon. This is a new and exciting(and scary) process...buying our first home! We've been praying and really seeking the Lord's will for us. The Lord has blessed us more than we could've imagined! He's worked everything out perfectly and constantly reminded us that all things will happen in His timing, not ours. The family who owns the house appears to be a Christian family. We've been praying for them too! The Lord is so amazing and we're constantly praising Him for the many, many blessings He's given us in the past two weeks alone!
"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps."
2 comments:
I am confident that as you seek the Lord in all you do that He will direct your path. That is the only thing we as parents can cling to as we see our children move into new seasons of life. You were only on loan to us from the Father, anyway... and we look forward to the blessings He has for you in the future. Our love and prayers go with you to south Texas, too. :^) Love, MoM (and Dad)
I've been praying for you guys and I know that everything will work out according to His plan. It's been fun to watch how everything has panned out so far - is there any doubt that this is where you should be? :) It would have been fun to have you guys in Portland, but I think God has big plans for you guys in Houston. Good luck to you guys, can't wait to visit you! (And don't forget, Mornings Kolaches are the BEST!)
Love, Shannon
Post a Comment